Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Absolute Must Have!

On Saturday night I worked a youth Encounter at church! It was the annual GLOW Encounter, and the kids had tons of fun! We had over 100 kids show up!!



The basketballs and volleyballs all glowed. The volleyball nets had glow sticks around them, and the basketball goals had tape that glowed in the black light. The kids loved playing in the gym, and eating of course!


It was a good way to spend a Saturday night! 


Sunday after church we decided to head to a restaurant that is one of those hole-in-the-wall type places!! I have been going there since I was a kid!


My dad did the pest control there WAAAY back in the day and used to bring home their chips and hot sauce. #thosewerethedays I'm telling you...they are THE BEST CHIPS AND HOT SAUCE!



They also come with free "queso." I put the quotes because it's actually more of a nacho cheese than a queso. They have a seasoning on them that is similar to "Fuzzy Dust" at Fuzzy's...except this is actually good! I always dip in the hot sauce, then the "queso." I can basically eat myself into one of those food comas before my food ever comes out! 

Enough food talk...it's making me HUNGRY! 

I have a suggestion that I think most of us girls could get behind. I don't like to really talk about things like this, but I feel it's too awesome not to share! 

I have found panties that DON'T MOVE! Yes, girls. It's possible. I only wear underwear that cover my bottom...if you know what I mean. When you only wear full bottom underwear, you also have to find the some that won't show a panty line. LADIES....I'VE FOUND THEM! 

I used to wear strictly Victoria's Secret underwear. However I really started disliking basically everything in a Victoria's Secret, and one day standing in the middle of the store I had enough. I set everything I had in my hands down somewhere (I usually don't do such things), and walked out. 

As it happened, I was right next door to another "intimates" store, so I walked in there, and everything changed!

I walked out that day with two bras! Both are comfortable, and hide those back areas we all pay attention to. A few weeks later, I returned and bought a strapless bra. I've NEVER found a strapless bra that didn't end up around my belly button after an hour, but this one stays put!!!

I love all my bras from Soma, but the underwear I purchased put all the bras to shame! I seriously don't want to wear any other kind of underwear again! They have a style called "Vanishing Edge." There is a strip of rubber along the bottom, and I'm telling you THEY DO NOT MOVE! Not only do you not have a panty line, but you also don't have to worry about them moving...into uncomfortable places...if you catch my drift. 😶 

They have several different cuts in the Vanishing Edge. They have hipster, bikini, high leg brief, boyshort, and modern brief.
I suggested my mom purchase some of these very panties, and the next day she texted me singing their praises! Seriously! They're the best thing ever! 

What do I suggest today?
  1. Go check out Campo Verde! It's in Arlington off Pioneer. They should be starting to decorate for Christmas soon, and that is a sight to see!!! It's definitely a nostalgic place for me! 
  2. Go find some new underwear at Soma! They are buy 3 get 2 free! Obviously, I'd suggest the Vanishing Edge, but explore a bit and figure out what works best for you! 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment