Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Movie Theater Popcorn!

I love movie theater popcorn!!! No, I don't mean the kind that you microwave from the box at home. I mean the GOOD stuff from the actual movie theater.





One day as I was walking out of Best Buy I caught the unmistakable smell of popcorn from the theater and had an idea! You don't have to actually go see a movie to get the popcorn! You could just walk in, buy it, and walk out with it. Sure you'd look a little weird, but who cares?? You have a tub of delicious movie theater popcorn!!! So that's what I did. I walked in, bought a popcorn, put butter on it (duh!), and walked out. I also bought a Cherry Coke, because I love fountain Cherry Coke! Yes, it cost me like $15! I don't do this often, and have only done it a couple of times!

I've been ridiculously behind on my summer favorite...Big Brother! 




Who's with me here? I can't help but like it! I had three episodes that I was going to watch, and what goes better with a mini-marathon than movie theater popcorn??? (Spoiler alert...nothing!)

So I before I started my mini-marathon, I went to the theater to buy my popcorn and Cherry Coke. When I walked in I saw this sign:





I saw that a large popcorn was $3.00, and large drinks were $2.00! I was slightly confused, because it was SUCH a deal!!! I thought maybe it was part of their $5.00 discount Tuesday, so I asked the cashier if it had to do with that. She said it was actually a promotion that started last Friday and runs to this Friday (9/1). I bought a large popcorn and soda for just a little over $5.00! Heck yes!

What do I suggest today???
  1. Go take advantage of this deal! I went to the Cinemark in Mansfield. I don't know if it's a Cinemark thing, or just a Cinemark Mansfield kind of thing! You could do what I do and just go get a snack, or be a normal person and go see a movie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment